Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 14th Congressional District of Pennsylvania can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, please fill out the below form to request a contact from one of our district office's constituent service representatives who can look into your matter. 

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. A privacy form will be sent to you once the below form is completed. 

* marks required fields of data.

Your Information
Casework Details
Your Contact Information
Your Message