Help with a Federal Agency
If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
Residents of the 14th Congressional District of Pennsylvania can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, this form will generate a printable pdf document that you should sign and mail, fax, or deliver in person to our office.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
Please fill out the below form and one of our district staffers will reach out to you in regard to your request.
*Indicates required field